Dds Discounts - Pissed off

4.1

False advertising of hours says 10 to 10 walked up 950 just to pick up a bowl set was told i wadnt allwed in thecstore they were closed dds fashion on cleveland ave in fort myers fl but supposevto stay open later really to shoppers

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 30.

Dds Discounts - Disability violation

am diabetic. By federal law, I am allowed to carry diabetic supplies including a small soda or water.

Since my blood sugar was low, I brought in a very small can of soda. Immediately, the security guard told me no beverages. He said he didn't care if I was diabetic. I went in the store anyway.

I was confronted by store manager named Juan. He just started yelling with out me explaining things to him. He told me to get rid of the soda. I tried to explain my health reason.

He said I was lying. I showed my medical alert bracelet. He started to profile me because of the neighborhood I lived in. I said he was being rude and unfair.

He said he was going to call 911. I said OK because the police and EMS know I have diabetes. He huffed. Said I could shop but took my soda away.

I shopped and texted my friend to meet me. I met her at a Subway where she told me I was sweating and shaking.

I drank an entire 16 oz soda and felt better. I offered an explanation for my soda and was treated poorly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dds Discounts Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 06, 2017.