am diabetic.By federal law, I am allowed to carry diabetic supplies including a small soda or water.

Since my blood sugar was low, I brought in a very small can of soda. Immediately, the security guard told me no beverages. He said he didn't care if I was diabetic. I went in the store anyway.

I was confronted by store manager named Juan. He just started yelling with out me explaining things to him. He told me to get rid of the soda. I tried to explain my health reason.

He said I was lying. I showed my medical alert bracelet. He started to profile me because of the neighborhood I lived in. I said he was being rude and unfair.

He said he was going to call 911. I said OK because the police and EMS know I have diabetes. He huffed. Said I could shop but took my soda away.

I shopped and texted my friend to meet me. I met her at a Subway where she told me I was sweating and shaking.

I drank an entire 16 oz soda and felt better.I offered an explanation for my soda and was treated poorly.

Review about: Dds Discounts Manager.

Had an Experience with Dds Discounts?

Comments

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more